More than 200 people attended the 2-hour AHEAD-sponsored town hall with Rep. Jim Jordan this past Monday at the Veterans Memorial Civic Center in Lima. Questions for the 4th District’s Congressman covered a range of topics including health care, insurance, immigration, environmental policy, and the opioid crisis, among others.
A huge thanks to the AHEAD members that made this event a reality! Emily and Beth and others in the Political Action Committee for planning the town hall, Lisa for moderating, and Kerry for photographing the event and writing the press release.
Below, please find several news articles covering the event, as well as an archived Facebook Live stream of the town hall.
- Jim Jordan Town Hall Event Stream (Facebook Live)
- Health Care Worries Pull Crowd To Conservative Ohio Rep’s Town Hall (Kaiser Health News)
- Jordan gets award from Chamber, questions from town hall in Lima (Lima News)
- Congressman Jordan speaks to Lima (Hometown Stations Lima)
- Conservative Rep. Jim Jordan gets an earful of health care concerns at tense town hall meeting (Cleveland.com)