Trump has fired Jeff Sessions, putting the Mueller investigation in jeopardy. Please join AHEAD in Lima Town Square tonight (Thursday, November 8th) at 5pm to show Trump and his cronies in the GOP that NOBODY is above the law. Bring your signs, your energy, and your voices. We will have speakers at the event, and if you or someone you know is also interested in speaking, please contact AHEAD!
Link to the Nobody is Above the Law – Lima Facebook event. Please share!
- For additional event information and to search for rallies in other cities/states: MoveOn.org: Nobody is Above the Law
- NYT article about the firing of Sessions: Jeff Sessions Is Forced Out as Attorney General as Trump Installs Loyalist
- Information about the firing and rallies nationwide from Common Dreams: ‘A Red Line Crossed’: Nationwide Protests Declared for Thursday at 5PM After Jeff Sessions Fired
- The Heavy on Matthew Whitaker, Trump’s acting attorney general: Matthew Whitaker: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- CNN article about potential permanent attorney general replacements: Who will replace Jeff Sessions?
Note: If you choose to attend this event, you agree to engage in nonviolent, peaceful action, to act lawfully, and to strive to de-escalate any potential confrontations with those who may disagree with our values. Everyone participating in this event will be required to abide by all applicable laws and lawful orders of authorities. This event will be nonviolent and will not involve any civil disobedience or other violation of law.